1. Plan of care, evaluation, subjective data, and objective data are all parts of
A. a telephone encounter.
C. the progress note.
D. a clinic visit.
2. Mr. Smith has an appointment with Dr. Johnson at 9:00 A.M. for his annual wellness exam. Mrs. Adams calls the clinic first thing in the morning due to fever, chills, and cough for 3 days and is given an appointment at 9:00 A.M. with Dr. Johnson as well. This is an example of
3. A provider performs _______ to signify that everything in the note is correct.
A. technological signature
B. digital signature
4. Dan has made an appointment for review of his medication, as he recently relocated to the area with his family. Before his appointment, he has been asked to fill out and bring _______ form.
B. health history
C. review of systems
5. Incident reports are reviewed by the staff to aid in
6. Which of the following is an appropriate way to reduce no-show appointments?
A. Ensure the patient writes down their appointment.
B. Perform reminder calls one to two days preceding the appointment.
C. There are no good ways to reduce no-shows.
D. Schedule all appointments within seven days of the appointment day.
7. A patient notes that they smoke a half a pack of cigarettes per day and drink a six pack of beer every night. Where would this be documented in the chart?
A. Medical history
B. Social history
C. Chief complaint
D. Problem list
8. Which of the following is not considered an integrated device?
B. Signature pad
9. _______ allows for disclosure of protected health information (PHI) through phone, fax, or email without specific patient authorization.
B. HIPAA Security Rule
C. HIPAA Privacy Rule
D. Clinic policies and procedures
10. _______ is the most important responsibility of all members of the medical office.
11. All of the following require an incident report to be filed except
A. if the wrong patient is contacted for an appointment reminder.
B. if the employee suffers a needle stick.
C. if the wrong medication is administered to the patient.
D. if the patient falls in the hallway.
12. The process of a data code being unreadable until its destination is reach is called
13. The _______ is a centralized location for a summary of a patient’s acute and chronic conditions.
A. chief complaint
B. medical history
C. disease list
D. problem list
14. Which of the following are not guidelines for proper telephone etiquette?
A. Answer by the third ring is possible
B. Answer with a pleasant greeting
C. Speak slowly and clearly
D. Keep a straight, professional face
15. Myrtle uses a cane to ambulate. She came to the clinic for an appointment, but before making it inside the building she tripped and fell on the curb. What type of document needs to be created?
A. Incident report
B. Fall report
C. Accident report
D. Injury report
16. Through the use of _______ a patient may view open appointments or schedule their own appointment.
A. patient access
B. patient flow
C. patient gateway
D. patient portal
17. Cindy has a hand-written fax number from a patient’s parent to fax a note to the school for use of a medication while at school. Cindy is unable to read all of the fax numbers. What should she do?
A. Avoid sending the note since the correct number wasn’t given
B. Call the patient to confirm the number
C. Send to the closest number
D. Ask other office staff
18. What’s the default landing page in SCMO when entering a patient encounter?
B. Chief complaint
C. Vital signs
D. Progress note
19. _______ is a rundown of organ systems that can be used to pinpoint certain concerns or unusual findings.
End of exam
A. Review of systems
B. Report of symptoms
C. Report of systems
D. Review of symptoms
20. “It feels like an ice pick in my head” and “I’m coughing up a lung” are considered
A. chief complaints.
B. reason for visit.
C. presenting symptom.
D. medical concerns.
Why Choose Us
Quality College Research Papers
We offer professionally written research papers to our clients. We ensure all instructions are followed and that your custom paper is perfect. For a custom research paper, we have expert writers to help you. They will write your paper and earn you good grades
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Are you looking for professional essay writers? Do you need custom paper writers to do your assignment? College essays online is packed with experienced writers who will handle your write my essay request. Order today to get quality services
Free Unlimited Revisions
Do you feel like your paper did not meet the requirements? Is there some instructions that have been skipped? Do not panic. Resubmit your essay for free and unlimited revisions. College essays online work to ensure our clients are satisfied.
Fast Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Do you have an urgent essay and you don't know what to do? Do you have very little to do your assignments. Visit our online essay writing service for assistance. We have professional essay writers who will take your urgent paper. We have the best turn-around timein the market
Plagiarism-free and Original Papers
If you are looking for a place to find original and plagiarism-free papers, visit collegessaysonline.com. We write your essay from scratch following your instructions. We ensure that every requirement is met, be it quality, delivery time, instructions etc.
24/7 Customer Support
If you have any concern or request, contact us anytime. We have a large team of customer support that are available 24/7. If it's a revision, send the revision file and any additional instructions and we will take care. Do not hesitate, Place an order with us today!
Chemistry Assignment Help
We offer quality chemistry assignment writing help to our clients. If you need any help with your chemistry assignment, talk to our custom paper writers. We also offer chemistry lab report writing service. Do not hesitate to seek paper writing help from college essays online.
Are you looking for help with an argumentative essay? Do you have difficulties writing an argumentative essay? College essays online is here to help you. We will write a custom essay that meets your requirements. Do not feel overwhelmed, visit our cheap college essay website for professional academic writing help.
Do you need help with a reflection paper? Are you feeling challenged when writing a reflective essay? Are you looking for someone to write my reflection essay help? College essay writers have the answer to your problems. Submit your reflective paper assignment and let our paper writers do the difficult work.
If you are looking for someone to write an award winning scholarship essay, you landed at the right place. Our custom essay writers are professionals and have a 10 year experience. We will write a scholarship paper that will impress the scholarship committee. Hurry to get 25% discount.
Are you looking for a critical analysis essay help? Do you need an online essay writing service to write your critical thinking essay? Visit our college essay website for help. We have professional essay writers who will develop a perfect critical essay for you.
Ethics is a prominent subject in many schools. Professors often ask students to reflect on a topic on ethics and write an essay. This requires a lot of research and knowledge. If you have been assigned an ethical research essay, contact essay writers at college essays online for assistance.
A narrative essay requires a student to tell a story about something. It might be historical or a present narration. This type of essay follows certain rules and instructions. When you face challenges writing a narrative paper, visit our narrative essay writing service.