Develop a 250-500 word journal entry defining what success means to you in college and beyond. To help you write this entry, consider some of the following: Find a quote (or make one up) that best summarizes your definition of success.
Note the author of the quote, and use quotation marks as appropriate.
- Why does this quote best represent your personal definition of success? What people do you consider to be successful and why?
- What is your definition of success?
- What will you do to achieve success?
- What is the biggest change you need to make in order to be successful in college?
- How does your ability to write and communicate well fit into your strategy?
- How will you know you’ve achieved success?