2-3 paragraphs per discussion
Must answer all questions in each discussion
use a minimum of 1 scholarly source for each discussion
2-3 paragraphs for each discussion. Please be sure to answer all the questions for each discussion.
Use a minimum of 1 scholarly source for each discussion
Discussion 1: Culture & Groups
Initial Post Instructions For the initial post, address one (1) of the following:
· Scenario 1: A colleague from another country has limited English-speaking skills and does not comprehend the group task. Additionally, this colleague has the habit of giving gifts to business associates at the end of projects. Gift-giving is an expected part of business etiquette in her culture. How do you deal with these issues to ensure the success of the group? What criteria would you set early on in the process?
· Scenario 2: Your manager asks you to take on a new project that you think you could take on by yourself. He suggests that you form a task group with 15-20 members, which you think is too much. One of the members he recommends adding to the team is John. This gives you additional concern because you think John has had hidden agendas in the past. Even though you think you can do this on your own, how is a group decision different from an individual decision? How can you convince your manager that a smaller group would be better? How do you deal with John if your manager insists on him being in the group?
Discussion 2: Grabbing and Maintaining Attention
· Minimum of 1 video
· Minimum of 1 scholarly source
Initial Post Instructions For the initial post, address the following:
· Why is knowing your audience an important part of capturing and maintaining their attention?
· What cultural considerations do you need to take into account for your particular audience/topic?
· How are you going to keep the audience’s attention throughout the speech?
· Find at least one example on YouTube, TEDx, or other video repositories of good attention-getting examples. Post the URL and explain how the video is a good model for capturing the audience’s attention. The video can be on any topic but must be appropriate for sharing.
· Make sure to include a scholarly source to support your points.
Discussion 3: Delivery: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Find a video or article about speech anxiety, speech content, organization, or delivery. For the initial post, address the following:
· Summarize the content.
· Include tips on verbal and nonverbal communication with audience members of different cultures.
· Explain why you thought it was important.
· Determine how it will help you deliver a presentation.
Discussion 4: Relationships and Technology
Initial Post Instructions For the initial post, select one of the following options and address the related questions:
Option 1: Interpersonal Relationships
· Pick an important relationship and describe its relationship culture.
· When the relationship started, what relationship schemata guided your expectations?
· Describe a relationship story that you tell with this person or about this person. What personal idioms do you use?
· What routines and rituals do you observe?
· What norms and rules do you follow?
· How do self-concept, self-image, self-esteem, and self-disclosure effect a relationship?
Option 2: Technology
· How does technology affects your communication in various contexts including the following:
· Examine how your engagement with technology changes from context to context.
· For example, do you use online technology more in one context than another?
· In what contexts/situations might you prefer “old media” like phone, written letter, or even face-to-face communication?
Follow-Up Post Instructions Respond to at least two peers or one peer and the instructor. Select one peer who chose the option you did not choose.
· For example, for Option 1, examine where your interpersonal relationships have the same or similar routines, rituals, norms, and rules and where they are very different.
· For Option 2, how are the context for technology use the same or different? Is there a trend or pattern that you see as a whole?
Further the dialogue by providing more information and clarification.
Discussion 8: Interviews
Initial Post Instructions For the initial post, address the following:
· Have you ever been on an interview?
· What were some of the questions asked?
· What questions did you ask the interviewer?
· What was the nonverbal used?
· What did you wear?
If you have not been on an interview, look up three questions an interviewer might ask, and answer them. What do you think you would wear?
Why Choose Us
College Research Papers
We offer professionally written research papers to our clients. We ensure all instructions are followed and that your custom paper is perfect. For a custom research paper, we have expert writers to help you. They will write your paper and earn you good grades
Professional Academic Writers
Are you looking for professional essay writers? Do you need custom paper writers to do your assignment? College essays online is packed with experienced writers who will handle your write my essay request. Order today to get quality services
Free Unlimited Revisions
Do you feel like your paper did not meet the requirements? Is there some instructions that have been skipped? Do not panic. Resubmit your essay for free and unlimited revisions. College essays online work to ensure our clients are satisfied.
Do you have an urgent essay and you don't know what to do? Do you have very little to do your assignments. Visit our online essay writing service for assistance. We have professional essay writers who will take your urgent paper. We have the best turn-around timein the market
If you are looking for a place to find original and plagiarism-free papers, visit collegessaysonline.com. We write your essay from scratch following your instructions. We ensure that every requirement is met, be it quality, delivery time, instructions etc.
24/7 Customer Support
If you have any concern or request, contact us anytime. We have a large team of customer support that are available 24/7. If it's a revision, send the revision file and any additional instructions and we will take care. Do not hesitate, Place an order with us today!
Are you looking for help with an argumentative essay? Do you have difficulties writing an argumentative essay? College essays online is here to help you. We will write a custom essay that meets your requirements. Do not feel overwhelmed, visit our cheap college essay website for professional academic writing help.
Do you need help with a reflection paper? Are you feeling challenged when writing a reflective essay? Are you looking for someone to write my reflection essay help? College essay writers have the answer to your problems. Submit your reflective paper assignment and let our paper writers do the difficult work.
If you are looking for someone to write an award winning scholarship essay, you landed at the right place. Our custom essay writers are professionals and have a 10 year experience. We will write a scholarship paper that will impress the scholarship committee. Hurry to get 25% discount.
Are you looking for a critical analysis essay help? Do you need an online essay writing service to write your critical thinking essay? Visit our college essay website for help. We have professional essay writers who will develop a perfect critical essay for you.
Ethics is a prominent subject in many schools. Professors often ask students to reflect on a topic on ethics and write an essay. This requires a lot of research and knowledge. If you have been assigned an ethical research essay, contact essay writers at college essays online for assistance.
A narrative essay requires a student to tell a story about something. It might be historical or a present narration. This type of essay follows certain rules and instructions. When you face challenges writing a narrative paper, visit our narrative essay writing service.