Make sure to follow info from part 1
Develop professional presentation/communication skills.
Link development of presenting signs and symptoms of disease (HISTOPLASMOSIS) to changes to tissue, organ and system functioning. (CO 3)
Describe how the disease (HISTOPLASMOSIS) is diagnosed (CO 1, 2) the
Describe pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions for disease (HISTOPLASMOSIS) management (CO 4)
Please follow rubric as is. Need by due date. Include doi at reference page, perfect grammar and APA 6th edition!!!!! Must have foot notes with cited reference(s).
Week 5: Disease Process Presentation Assignment – Part 2
PLEASE USE SOME OF THE SOURCES FROM PART 1
Activity Learning Outcomes
Through this assignment, the student will demonstrate the ability to:
1. Develop professional presentation/communication skills.
2. Link development of presenting signs and symptoms of disease (HISTOPLASMOSIS) to changes to tissue, organ and system functioning. (CO 3)
3. Describe how the disease (HISTOPLASMOSIS) is diagnosed (CO 1, 2)
4. Describe pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions for disease (HISTOPLASMOSIS) management (CO 4)
Students are expected to submit assignments by the time they are due. Assignments submitted after the due date and time will receive a deduction of 10% of the total points possible for that assignment for each day the assignment is late. Assignments will be accepted, with penalty as described, up to a maximum of three days late, after which point a zero will be recorded for the assignment. Quizzes and discussions are not considered assignments and are not part of the late assignment policy.
1. Link changes in the tissue, organ, and system functioning to the initial presenting signs and symptoms seen in primary care of the disease (HISTOPLASMOSIS).
2. Provide a brief description of how the disease (HISTOPLASMOSIS) is diagnosed.
3. Provide a brief description of the pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions used to treat and manage the disease (HISTOPLASMOSIS).
4. Summarizes the disease (HISTOPLASMOSIS) on the final slide with concluding remarks; includes implication for nurse practitioner practice.
5. Utilizes at least two current (within 5 years), peer-review scholarly sources to support presentation content.
6. Reference slide and in-text citations depict references correctly cited according to APA 6TH EDITION (PLEASE INCLUDE DOI).
1. The presentation should include a PowerPoint presentation that contains detailed speaker notes.
2. The presentation contain main heading slides that address the assignment criteria listed above.
3. The presentation should contain appropriate evidence to support the information presented per APA format.
4. Slides should be used as cues to topics and key concepts without lengthy sentences and paragraphs
5. The presentation should contain a reference slide with all sources written in APA format
The instructions for using Kaltura are located under Resources.
PowerPoint Tips to ensure a professional and organized presentation:
1. All font types, size, and color should be the same throughout the presentation
2. The Title slide should contain: student name, course, professor and title of the presentation
3. Avoid putting too much information in the slides. Use bullets to highlight main points and then use speaker notes to provide more specifics related to the slide content
4. The use of pictures and figures are encouraged, however, avoid overcrowding the slides with pictures and figures
5. Follow the rubric requirements in chronological order to ensure an organized flow of content
6. Use proper background color so there is good contrast between font color and background
Application of Course Knowledge
The presentation includes all required concepts:
1. Links changes in the tissue, organ and system functioning to the initial presenting signs symptoms.
1. Provides a brief description of how the disease is diagnosed.
1. Provides a brief description of the pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions used in disease management.
1. Explains the role of the nurse practitioner in diagnosing and managing the disease
Support from Evidence-Based Practice
1. Assignment content is supported with appropriate, scholarly sources; AND
1. Sources are published within the last 5 years (unless it is the most current clinical practice guideline (CPG); AND
1. Reference list is provided on reference slide(s) at the end of the presentation match; AND
1. In-text citations are included on slides where appropriate
Summary of Main Points Highlighted in the Presentation
1. Provides a summary slide at the end of the presentation
1. States the name of the assigned disease
1. Main points are highlighted that clearly reflects coverage of all assignment criteria related to the assigned disease
1. Highlights the role of the nurse practitioner in diagnosis and management of the assigned disease
1. Presentation format flows in a logical, smooth manner, utilizing no more than 8-10 slides, including reference slides
1. Slides are developed using main headings that reflect the assignment topics
1. Slides contain clear bullet points
1. Slides are used as cues to topics and key concepts without lengthy sentences and paragraphs
Total CONTENT Points= 95 pts
Grammar, Syntax, APA
APA format, grammar, spelling, and/or punctuation are accurate, or with zero to one errors.
Total FORMAT Points= 5 pt
ASSIGNMENT TOTAL=100 points
Why Choose Us
College Research Papers
We offer professionally written research papers to our clients. We ensure all instructions are followed and that your custom paper is perfect. For a custom research paper, we have expert writers to help you. They will write your paper and earn you good grades
Professional Academic Writers
Are you looking for professional essay writers? Do you need custom paper writers to do your assignment? College essays online is packed with experienced writers who will handle your write my essay request. Order today to get quality services
Free Unlimited Revisions
Do you feel like your paper did not meet the requirements? Is there some instructions that have been skipped? Do not panic. Resubmit your essay for free and unlimited revisions. College essays online work to ensure our clients are satisfied.
Do you have an urgent essay and you don't know what to do? Do you have very little to do your assignments. Visit our online essay writing service for assistance. We have professional essay writers who will take your urgent paper. We have the best turn-around timein the market
If you are looking for a place to find original and plagiarism-free papers, visit collegessaysonline.com. We write your essay from scratch following your instructions. We ensure that every requirement is met, be it quality, delivery time, instructions etc.
24/7 Customer Support
If you have any concern or request, contact us anytime. We have a large team of customer support that are available 24/7. If it's a revision, send the revision file and any additional instructions and we will take care. Do not hesitate, Place an order with us today!
Are you looking for help with an argumentative essay? Do you have difficulties writing an argumentative essay? College essays online is here to help you. We will write a custom essay that meets your requirements. Do not feel overwhelmed, visit our cheap college essay website for professional academic writing help.
Do you need help with a reflection paper? Are you feeling challenged when writing a reflective essay? Are you looking for someone to write my reflection essay help? College essay writers have the answer to your problems. Submit your reflective paper assignment and let our paper writers do the difficult work.
If you are looking for someone to write an award winning scholarship essay, you landed at the right place. Our custom essay writers are professionals and have a 10 year experience. We will write a scholarship paper that will impress the scholarship committee. Hurry to get 25% discount.
Are you looking for a critical analysis essay help? Do you need an online essay writing service to write your critical thinking essay? Visit our college essay website for help. We have professional essay writers who will develop a perfect critical essay for you.
Ethics is a prominent subject in many schools. Professors often ask students to reflect on a topic on ethics and write an essay. This requires a lot of research and knowledge. If you have been assigned an ethical research essay, contact essay writers at college essays online for assistance.
A narrative essay requires a student to tell a story about something. It might be historical or a present narration. This type of essay follows certain rules and instructions. When you face challenges writing a narrative paper, visit our narrative essay writing service.