Evaluation of Plan Effectiveness Criteria
You spent the last two weeks implementing a portion of the comprehensive care plan you developed for the aggregate. An evaluation of plan effectiveness is now due.
In the evaluation component of the Capstone project, you are expected to evaluate the effectiveness of the intervention.
Some questions you should seek answers to are:
- What barriers might you anticipate when implementing the intervention as planned?
- What visible signs of success would you look for (for example, reduced health issues)? Describe them.
The evaluation component of the final paper should describe your evaluation of the implementation. Include responses to points 1and 2 above. The evaluation component of the final Microsoft Word submission document should be a minimum of 2 pages.
The complete summary document should use the Mobilize, Assess, Plan, Implement, Track (MAP-IT) steps used in pulling together your project.
Over the past nine weeks, you selected an aggregate and conducted a risk assessment of its health, developed a care plan to address those health risks, planned an implement one intervention in a small group from the aggregate, and considered the effectiveness of the intervention on the health of the small group. It’s time now for you to present your final submission of this Capstone project.
Your final submission comprises the documentation of the work accomplished through your Capstone project, a Microsoft Word Document that contains the evaluation and summary, a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation highlighting the main aspects of the project including the key things learned during the 10 weeks of working with this project.
The summary document should use the Mobilize, Assess, Plan, Implement, Track (MAP-IT) steps used in pulling together your project. The complete documentation of the work accomplished over the course of the project should contain a minimum of 6–7 pages in a Microsoft Word document and should include the following information:
- A detailed description of the aggregate
- A description of the aggregate’s strengths and weaknesses
- A risk assessment of the aggregate
- Diagnoses based on the risk assessment
- A detailed care plan for the aggregate
- A description of how at least one intervention was implemented in the aggregate to address an identified issue
- An evaluation of how you would identify the effectiveness of the intervention
The Power Point presentation should be concise and should include the highlights of the Capstone project and the key things learned over the course of this project, from developing, implementing, and evaluating the care plan. Your presentation should not exceed 15 slides.