Post your Evidence Based Practice Project: Sharing the Evidence visual aid to the discussion board.
Reflect on relevance of this course to nursing practice.
Identify two concepts from research or EBP that you intend to apply to your nursing practice and why.
In this assignment, students will be asked to share information about their EBP Project (from Module Four) with their peers in the online setting. Students will create a visual aid that describes their evidence based practice project (EBPP) and post it to their group discussion board in Module Five. Students will create a brief written introduction about their EBPP to post with their visual aid. Examples of visual aids may include but are not limited to: powerpoint, brochure, handout, etc.
N4325 Nursing Research
Please see the Course Schedule for Due Dates.
This assignment will allow you to share the evidence that you found in the Week 4 Evidence Based Practice Project: Finding the Evidence. You will create a visual aid as described below and share your findings with your peers on the discussion board.
Submitting your assignment
· This assignment will be posted on the DB. The instructor/coach will provide you with feedback and upload your grade to Blackboard.
Use this rubric to guide your work the assignment. Points are awarded for each section based on content and clarity of expression.
This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Visual Aid Content
40.0 to >20.0 pts
Visual aid content: *Pico Question Shared with Audience *Fact(s) from Source #1 *Fact(s) from Source #2 *Fact(s) from Source #3 *Fact(s) from Source #4 *Recommendations for practice/change in practice based on research
Not mentioned or poorly explained
Creativity and Professionalism:
· Includes facts from presentation
· Professional and creatively produced
· Includes references
Stated and well explained
(up to 20 points)
Not mentioned or poorly explained
Comments on Two Peer EBP projects:
Two substantive comments
One or no comments
Answers to the two discussion board questions
20.0 to >0.0 pts
Answers are substantive with relevence of course to nursing practice and two concepts to be applied identified
One or no answers to discussion board questions or answers are brief with superficial explanations.
Instructions for Completing Your Assignment
· Now that you’ve uploaded your EBP Project from Week 4 into Blackboard to be graded, it’s time to do the second half of the project in Week 5.
· You see, it is good for you to have the correct knowledge about something….or to know the right way to practice. However, it is even better if you share your new knowledge with others!
· To prepare for this week, I would like you to do two things.
· Prepare a Visual aid that covers your EBP from Week 4:
· Your PICO question
· What you discovered in your search for information about your PICO question. Make sure to include information from each of your resources (this means at least 4 facts with citations).
· What you would recommend for practice (or as a change in practice) based on your research.
· Be creative and professional with your visual aid for your audience with facts from your presentation. This is a visual aid of your choosing that should be professional in quality and content. You must cite the sources for any illustrations you use. This is done by putting a caption below the image acknowledging the source. Don’t include the sources of images in your reference list. Please make sure you have permission to use the images as well.
· You can create a power point or brochure, for example. Simply typing your information into the discussion board will not meet the criteria for this project, you must provide a creative visual aid with illustrations. Impress your instructor and classmates! Please include your references for your project on your visual aid. Remember your coach and peers must be able to open your submission to view and grade it or comment on it (for example, no .zip files or Keynote Presentations from Apple computers).
· Your instructor/coach will provide you with feedback regarding your presentation in Blackboard and post your grade in the gradebook.
Module 5: Evidence Based Practice Project: Sharing the Evidence
©2018 UTA College of Nursing and Health Innovation Page 1 of 2
Why Choose Us
College Research Papers
We offer professionally written research papers to our clients. We ensure all instructions are followed and that your custom paper is perfect. For a custom research paper, we have expert writers to help you. They will write your paper and earn you good grades
Professional Academic Writers
Are you looking for professional essay writers? Do you need custom paper writers to do your assignment? College essays online is packed with experienced writers who will handle your write my essay request. Order today to get quality services
Free Unlimited Revisions
Do you feel like your paper did not meet the requirements? Is there some instructions that have been skipped? Do not panic. Resubmit your essay for free and unlimited revisions. College essays online work to ensure our clients are satisfied.
Do you have an urgent essay and you don't know what to do? Do you have very little to do your assignments. Visit our online essay writing service for assistance. We have professional essay writers who will take your urgent paper. We have the best turn-around timein the market
If you are looking for a place to find original and plagiarism-free papers, visit collegessaysonline.com. We write your essay from scratch following your instructions. We ensure that every requirement is met, be it quality, delivery time, instructions etc.
24/7 Customer Support
If you have any concern or request, contact us anytime. We have a large team of customer support that are available 24/7. If it's a revision, send the revision file and any additional instructions and we will take care. Do not hesitate, Place an order with us today!
Are you looking for help with an argumentative essay? Do you have difficulties writing an argumentative essay? College essays online is here to help you. We will write a custom essay that meets your requirements. Do not feel overwhelmed, visit our cheap college essay website for professional academic writing help.
Do you need help with a reflection paper? Are you feeling challenged when writing a reflective essay? Are you looking for someone to write my reflection essay help? College essay writers have the answer to your problems. Submit your reflective paper assignment and let our paper writers do the difficult work.
If you are looking for someone to write an award winning scholarship essay, you landed at the right place. Our custom essay writers are professionals and have a 10 year experience. We will write a scholarship paper that will impress the scholarship committee. Hurry to get 25% discount.
Are you looking for a critical analysis essay help? Do you need an online essay writing service to write your critical thinking essay? Visit our college essay website for help. We have professional essay writers who will develop a perfect critical essay for you.
Ethics is a prominent subject in many schools. Professors often ask students to reflect on a topic on ethics and write an essay. This requires a lot of research and knowledge. If you have been assigned an ethical research essay, contact essay writers at college essays online for assistance.
A narrative essay requires a student to tell a story about something. It might be historical or a present narration. This type of essay follows certain rules and instructions. When you face challenges writing a narrative paper, visit our narrative essay writing service.