The purpose of this assignment is to synthesize and apply the knowledge you gained in class into a well-written research paper. For this assignment, you will conduct research and write a paper containing the two elements:
Need paper completed by tomorrow evening.
Final Research Paper: Leadership and Management topic The purpose of this assignment is to synthesize and apply the knowledge you gained in class into a well-written research paper. For this assignment, you will conduct research and write a paper containing the two elements: Part I: Choose one of the listed topics
· Implementing change on a nursing unit (Student must incorporate an example and a change theory)
· Leadership traits for successfully managing in the clinical arena.
· Quality improvement in the nursing unit or system
· Mentorship in nursing
· Preceptor programs for nursing leaders
· Solving incivility in the work place, How can a nurse manager help? (conflict resolution)
· Legal Issues within the nursing unit
· Promotion of ethical behaviors within the nursing unit (student must create a plan and implementation strategy)
· Nursing Unit Strategic Planning
· Compare and contrast the following new roles for the changing health care arena:
. Nurse Navigators, Clinical Nurse Leaders, and Leaders in Patient-Centered Care
Part II: Evaluate how the topic applies to 2 of the following course competencies.
· Integrate concepts related to leadership into the professional nursing role.
· Analyze the philosophy, goals, and organizational structure of a healthcare system in relationship to the delivery of quality healthcare.
· Compare selected theories of leadership, management, and organizations in relation to healthcare agencies.
· Identify how collaborative leadership styles might be utilized in various community agencies to enhance the role of the nurse leader.
· Examine change theory, change management, conflict resolution, and strategies to promote innovation.
· Explain principles of continuous quality improvement (CQI) and the process of quality planning, improvement, and control.
· Discuss the management process and its impact on the delivery of optimal healthcare.
· Analyze how accountability, advocacy, and collaboration augment the management of care.
· Describe the meaning of teamwork in respect to the health care team
· Identify the essential components of a business plan
· Analyze various organization structure/management theories as they relate to nursing practice
In addition to the assignment specifics above, your paper should:
· Be 3-4 pages, not including the title and reference pages.
· Source(s) should be integrated into the paragraphs. Use in-text citations pointing to evidence in the literature that supports your ideas.
· Incorporate a minimum of two (2) peer-reviewed sources into your paper.
· Use current APA format to style your paper and to cite your sources.
· Include a title page and a reference page listing the sources you used. Be sure to plan enough time for proofreading and editing.
Review the rubric for further information on how your assignment will be graded.
Mostly Meets Expectations
Does Not Meet Expectations
Points Range:54 (36.00%) – 60 (40.00%)
The writer clearly and effectively responds to all parts of the assignment. The writer identifies two course competencies appropriate to the topic chosen. The writer provides a thorough and comprehensive evaluation of how the nursing topic applies to two course competencies. It is clear that the writer has a comprehensive understanding of the topic and how it supports course competencies.
Points Range:45.6 (30.40%) – 53.4 (35.60%)
The response to the assignment is generally adequate but may not be thorough. The writer responds to most parts of the assignment but may leave out key parts. The writer may identify only one course competency appropriate to the topic chosen. The writer provides a basic and general evaluation of how the nursing topic applies to the course competencies. It is clear that the writer has a basic understanding of the topic and how it supports course competencies.
Points Range:36 (24.00%) – 45 (30.00%)
The writer provides an evaluation that indicates poor or limited understanding of the topic and how it supports course competencies.
Points Range:0 (0.00%) – 35.4 (23.60%)
The writer does not respond to the assignment.
Focus and Detail
Points Range:40.5 (27.00%) – 45 (30.00%)
The chosen topic is clear and the evaluation is supported by detailed examples, cited references, and accurate information for both course competencies.
Points Range:34.2 (22.80%) – 40.05 (26.70%)
The chosen topic is somewhat clear and the evaluation is supported by general examples and few cited references. Some information may be inaccurate or too vague to evaluate.
Points Range:27 (18.00%) – 33.75 (22.50%)
The topic and main ideas are somewhat unclear. The evaluation of the competencies may be incorrect.
Points Range:0 (0.00%) – 26.55 (17.70%)
The topic and main ideas are not clear. There is no clear evaluation of the competencies.
Points Range:27 (18.00%) – 30 (20.00%)
The introduction is inviting, states the main topic, and provides an overview of the paper. Information is relevant and presented in a logical order. The conclusion is strong.
Points Range:22.8 (15.20%) – 26.7 (17.80%)
The introduction states the main topic and provides an overview of the paper. A conclusion is included.
Points Range:18 (12.00%) – 22.5 (15.00%)
The introduction, structure, and/or conclusion is/are unclear.
Points Range:0 (0.00%) – 17.7 (11.80%)
There is no introduction, structure, an/or conclusion.
Mechanics and APA
Points Range:13.5 (9.00%) – 15 (10.00%)
The assignment consistently follows current APA format and is free from errors in formatting, citation, and references. No grammatical, spelling, or punctuation errors. All sources are cited and referenced correctly.
Points Range:11.4 (7.60%) – 13.35 (8.90%)
The assignment consistently follows current APA format with only isolated and inconsistent mistakes and/or has a few grammatical, spelling, or punctuation errors. Most sources are cited and referenced correctly.
Points Range:9 (6.00%) – 11.25 (7.50%)
The assignment does not alsways follow current APA format and/or has several grammatical, spelling, or punctuation errors. Several sources are cited and referenced incorrectly.
Points Range:0 (0.00%) – 8.85 (5.90%)
The assignment does not follow current APA format, and has many grammatical, spelling, or punctuation errors. Sources are cited and referenced incorrectly, or citations and references are missing.
Why Choose Us
College Research Papers
We offer professionally written research papers to our clients. We ensure all instructions are followed and that your custom paper is perfect. For a custom research paper, we have expert writers to help you. They will write your paper and earn you good grades
Professional Academic Writers
Are you looking for professional essay writers? Do you need custom paper writers to do your assignment? College essays online is packed with experienced writers who will handle your write my essay request. Order today to get quality services
Free Unlimited Revisions
Do you feel like your paper did not meet the requirements? Is there some instructions that have been skipped? Do not panic. Resubmit your essay for free and unlimited revisions. College essays online work to ensure our clients are satisfied.
Do you have an urgent essay and you don't know what to do? Do you have very little to do your assignments. Visit our online essay writing service for assistance. We have professional essay writers who will take your urgent paper. We have the best turn-around timein the market
If you are looking for a place to find original and plagiarism-free papers, visit collegessaysonline.com. We write your essay from scratch following your instructions. We ensure that every requirement is met, be it quality, delivery time, instructions etc.
24/7 Customer Support
If you have any concern or request, contact us anytime. We have a large team of customer support that are available 24/7. If it's a revision, send the revision file and any additional instructions and we will take care. Do not hesitate, Place an order with us today!
Are you looking for help with an argumentative essay? Do you have difficulties writing an argumentative essay? College essays online is here to help you. We will write a custom essay that meets your requirements. Do not feel overwhelmed, visit our cheap college essay website for professional academic writing help.
Do you need help with a reflection paper? Are you feeling challenged when writing a reflective essay? Are you looking for someone to write my reflection essay help? College essay writers have the answer to your problems. Submit your reflective paper assignment and let our paper writers do the difficult work.
If you are looking for someone to write an award winning scholarship essay, you landed at the right place. Our custom essay writers are professionals and have a 10 year experience. We will write a scholarship paper that will impress the scholarship committee. Hurry to get 25% discount.
Are you looking for a critical analysis essay help? Do you need an online essay writing service to write your critical thinking essay? Visit our college essay website for help. We have professional essay writers who will develop a perfect critical essay for you.
Ethics is a prominent subject in many schools. Professors often ask students to reflect on a topic on ethics and write an essay. This requires a lot of research and knowledge. If you have been assigned an ethical research essay, contact essay writers at college essays online for assistance.
A narrative essay requires a student to tell a story about something. It might be historical or a present narration. This type of essay follows certain rules and instructions. When you face challenges writing a narrative paper, visit our narrative essay writing service.