· Write a few sentences summarizing the source. What was it about? What was the main point of it?
Your Thoughts and Insights
· Was the source helpful for your particular assignment?
· How did it help answer your research question(s)?
· How was this source different than the other sources used?
· Did the source change your thinking on the research topic?
· How did the source affect you?
· Citations are listed in alphabetical order
· Format your paper according to the APA guidelines
Here is an example of an APA annotated bib from Purdue OWL:
Sample APA Annotation
Ehrenreich, B. (2001). Nickel and dimed: On (not) getting by in America. New York: Henry Holt and Company.
In this book of nonfiction based on the journalist’s experiential research, Ehrenreich attempts to ascertain whether it is currently possible for an individual to live on a minimum-wage in America. Taking jobs as a waitress, a maid in a cleaning service, and a Walmart sales employee, the author summarizes and reflects on her work, her relationships with fellow workers, and her financial struggles in each situation.
An experienced journalist, Ehrenreich is aware of the limitations of her experiment and the ethical implications of her experiential research tactics and reflects on these issues in the text. The author is forthcoming about her methods and supplements her experiences with scholarly research on her places of employment, the economy, and the rising cost of living in America. Ehrenreich’s project is timely, descriptive, and well-researched.
Please, note that you do not cite the source in this
Pick one topic that you need references for to write your synthesis paper. Utilizing ProQuest, ERIC, and Google Scholar, please enter the one topic in the search box, evaluating the various features of the search engine. Which did you prefer? Explain why and discuss your experience navigating the three search engines. Please be thorough in your answer regarding your experience, noting specific examples.
For the Discussion question
I CHOOSE LEGALIZING MARIJUANA FOR MEDICAL PURPOSEES