As part of this course, students are required to complete an individual project related to geriatric nursing. Students must receive a grade of 75% or higher on the project.
The project requires students to write a three (3) page paper on one of the following topics:
• Legal and ethical issues in caring for the geriatric patient
• Depression in the geriatric patient• Abuse in the geriatric patient
• Safety issues in the geriatric patient
• Confusion versus delirium in the geriatric patient
• Current trends in the living situations of the geriatric patient
• Other topics related to geriatric issues that are pre-approved by your instructor
The paper must be typed with 1” margins, 1.5 spacing and a 12 point Times Roman font. The paper must include a reference page and a minimum of seven references. All sources must be current within a five year time period. Students must abide by the rules and policies set forth above regarding collaboration on assignments.
At the end of this course students will be required to present the paper to the class.
The following content must be included in the paper.
• Discuss the topic and its importance in healthcare today
• Discuss current statistics regarding your topic
• Discuss two methods you would use to evaluate this issue in your patient
• Discuss two interventions that you would incorporate for a patient with this problem
• Discuss the importance of the interventions
• Make future recommendations to eradicate the problem
We provide our clients with 100% unique papers or assignments. This proves how much we value you
We guarantee quality services. Confidentiality of your information is our first priority.
We handle your work according to instructions you have provided. If you feel we did not meet your requirements, ask for revision. We also guarantee your money back if we do not follow your instructions per sayRead more
We have no tolerance to plagiarism. Our experts double check your work to ensure its free of palgiarism. If any case of copied work is identified, we handle it with utmost severityRead more
We are happy for trusting us with your assignment. Collegessaysonline offers you unlimited number of revisions as an act of courtesy. We want you to succeed in your future endeavors.Read more
Our Company is committed to protect your privacy. We do not compromise your privacy by using your personal details for our own gain. As an act of courtesy, we assure you complete anonymityRead more
By outsourcing our services, you agree to trust us with your work. We will do all it takes to meet your instructions. We ask for your coperation to help us reach our goals.Read more