( C )OAC
Our “Getting Started” training resources are designed to help you build a solid foundation for success. Training is available 24/7 in
( H )multiple formats.
( Ov er view ) ( Lippincott Customer Success NCLEX Success Plan Using Lippincott PassPoint )Ongoing professional
development ensures success throughout the learning cycle.
Providing next-level training for faculty, our course integration classes are led by Nursing Education Consultants, who are faculty like you, and have experience integrating our products.
Target groups: Students in their final semester(s) of a nursing program.
Brief summary of assignment:
This activity presents the student with a variety of tasks to complete that will assist in successful preparation for the NCLEX-RN® and NCLEX-PN® before and after graduation.
At the end of this activity the student will:
· Demonstrate an appropriate plan for successful preparation for the NCLEX.
· Identify strengths and weaknesses of content needed for the NCLEX.
· Perform multiple formative quizzes in preparation for the NCLEX.
· Simulate the NCLEX experience by completing multiple Comprehensive Exams.
· Determine behaviors needed to ensure a successful preparation for the NCLEX.
1. After completing the comprehensive exam, review the weak areas of the exam. Complete the NCLEX Success Plan to begin to determine how you will strengthen the areas that are lacking currently.
This semester is all about strengthen each content and clinical area for you to become a competent, safe entry-level nurse. You are the key to making that happen. Self-reflect. Evaluate. Practice. Achieve.
2 NCLEX Success Plan Using Lippincott PassPoint
( NCLEX prep )Lippincott Customer Success
NCLEX Success Plan
My NCLEX Success Plan
Maximizing My Review Time
I know that in order for me to learn best I will need to:
Strengths and Weaknesses
I have identified that I do well in the following client need categories:
4. I have identified that I need to remediate in the following client need categories:
I plan to use the following tools over the next 5 months to help with my focused review plan
It has been my experience throughout nursing school that I learn best
Pre-NCLEX Life Plan
This is what I will do if a major life event occurs during my pre-NCLEX preparation time:
I will find the time to ramp up my review plan post-graduation by:
I have identified the following as motivators for me to follow this NCLEX Success Plan:
NCLEX Success Plan Using Lippincott PassPoin