This is due today at 6pm eastern time, 5 hours fromnow. Please make sure that you can do it before send me the handshake. thanks
1. What government program was designed to cover medical expenses for the indigent who cannot afford to pay for health services?
1. Consumer demand was the catalyst for the creation of community based programs
1. Who owns and operates the overwhelming majority of assisted living facilities?
for profit organizations
not for profit organizations
managed care organizations
1. The long-term care system works best when it maintains its focus on medical treatment, rather than being distracted by quality of life and other non-medical or non-clinical services.
1. Why does subacute care appeal to reimbursers such as Medicare, MCOs, and private insurance companies, as an option to hospitalization?
The clear regulations make them easier to work with
The lack of regulations allows the reimburser to set rates
The reimburser has mre control over the services that are provided
They provide required services for consumers at a lower cost
1. One difference between subacute care and postacute care is that subacute care provides outpatient services, while postacute care provides inpatient services.
1. An admission to a nursing facility for a consumer who cannot remain at home because of disabilities or care needs would best be categorized as a:
MD initiated admission
1. Whether a subacute care unit is freestanding or physically housed within a larger facility, it will most likely be affiliated with, or even owned and operated by, a hospital or nursing facility.
1. A residential setting for seniors that might provide supportive services is called
Continuing Care Retirement Community
1. Rather than simply maintain their current quality of life, most seniors moving into senior housing want their quality of life to improve.
1. A senior housing complex that is built by a municipality to serve the needs of its citizens is an example of a facility that is:
owned by for profit investors
owned by an MCO
1. Medicare reimbursement is available for certified home health and hospice care providers, but not for adult day care.
1. The basic philosophy of home health care is to:
provide services for both the patient and the caregiver
approach health care in a holistic manner
take the healthcare services to the consumer
give comfort and support to the patients and his or her family
1. Since assisted living facilities focus primarily on quality of life and autonomy for consumers, they must contract with outside agencies in order to provide healthcare services for their residents.
1. Residents who move from an independent living community to an assisted living facility most often do so because of:
increased functional capacity
dissatisfaction with the services provided
decreased independence or functional ability
desire to be closer to family
1. A hospital that purchases a nursing home and a home care agency is creating a horizontally integrated system
1. One weakness of the current long-term care system is that it focuses on payment availability. The reason it has this focus is that:
services are distributed unequally.
it is a reimbursement-driven system.
it is a fragmented system.
there are multiple entry points into the system
1. Given the philosophy of hospice, palliative care is more important that curative care
1. What is true about accreditation?
It is required by law for all long term care providers.
There are mandated penalties for not being accredited.
It is the process by which agencies are listed as eligible to provide a regulated service.
It is given by private agencies that are funded by the participating providers.
1. The vast majority of all long term care facilities are owned by for-profit organizations.
Medic Case StudyMedic Case Study
Why Choose Us
College Research Papers
We offer professionally written research papers to our clients. We ensure all instructions are followed and that your custom paper is perfect. For a custom research paper, we have expert writers to help you. They will write your paper and earn you good grades
Professional Academic Writers
Are you looking for professional essay writers? Do you need custom paper writers to do your assignment? College essays online is packed with experienced writers who will handle your write my essay request. Order today to get quality services
Free Unlimited Revisions
Do you feel like your paper did not meet the requirements? Is there some instructions that have been skipped? Do not panic. Resubmit your essay for free and unlimited revisions. College essays online work to ensure our clients are satisfied.
Do you have an urgent essay and you don't know what to do? Do you have very little to do your assignments. Visit our online essay writing service for assistance. We have professional essay writers who will take your urgent paper. We have the best turn-around timein the market
If you are looking for a place to find original and plagiarism-free papers, visit collegessaysonline.com. We write your essay from scratch following your instructions. We ensure that every requirement is met, be it quality, delivery time, instructions etc.
24/7 Customer Support
If you have any concern or request, contact us anytime. We have a large team of customer support that are available 24/7. If it's a revision, send the revision file and any additional instructions and we will take care. Do not hesitate, Place an order with us today!
Are you looking for help with an argumentative essay? Do you have difficulties writing an argumentative essay? College essays online is here to help you. We will write a custom essay that meets your requirements. Do not feel overwhelmed, visit our cheap college essay website for professional academic writing help.
Do you need help with a reflection paper? Are you feeling challenged when writing a reflective essay? Are you looking for someone to write my reflection essay help? College essay writers have the answer to your problems. Submit your reflective paper assignment and let our paper writers do the difficult work.
If you are looking for someone to write an award winning scholarship essay, you landed at the right place. Our custom essay writers are professionals and have a 10 year experience. We will write a scholarship paper that will impress the scholarship committee. Hurry to get 25% discount.
Are you looking for a critical analysis essay help? Do you need an online essay writing service to write your critical thinking essay? Visit our college essay website for help. We have professional essay writers who will develop a perfect critical essay for you.
Ethics is a prominent subject in many schools. Professors often ask students to reflect on a topic on ethics and write an essay. This requires a lot of research and knowledge. If you have been assigned an ethical research essay, contact essay writers at college essays online for assistance.
A narrative essay requires a student to tell a story about something. It might be historical or a present narration. This type of essay follows certain rules and instructions. When you face challenges writing a narrative paper, visit our narrative essay writing service.