Develop an action plan to implement an emergency preparedness and response procedure for your facility.
The action plan should include a full breakdown of all the tasks to be undertaken, the people responsible and the risk mitigation steps taken along the way.
The exercise is based on the assumption that a full evacuation of the facility is needed. Choose one of the following scenarios as the foundation to scope your action plan:
• Fire or explosion at your facility
• Extreme power failure
• Major hazardous substance spill Make sure you provide evidence of the following:
• Clear objectives
• Who is responsible and roles to be allocated in the evacuation process
• Hazard identification
• Risk analysis
• Tools and techniques to identify risks
• Risk treatments
• How you would liaise with all key stakeholders
• Training needs analysis
• Dry run and emergency drill program
• Review of the outcomes, strengths and weaknesses
© FMA 2016 Assessment task 2 Create a portfolio of evidence containing evidence of the following:
• SWMS you have completed and authorised.
• Hazard and injury reports you have completed and authorised.
•A facility risk register.
• A corrective action plan you have developed, implemented, maintained and reviewed.
• A SWOT analysis of an existing risk management plan, such as emergency preparedness, working at heights or manual handling for your facility. Your various techniques must address the following types of risks:
• Health and Safety
4 Assignment: Managing risk © FMA 2016
Assessment task 3
Conduct a risk assessment for three different potential scenarios in your facility, and establish:
•What controls are in place to manage the risk?
• What is the likelihood of the risk occurring?
• What are the consequences if the risk should occur? Potential scenarios
• Major storm, flooding, heavy rainfall or hail.
• The failure of the HVAC system.
•A major piece of plant/machinery failure within the facility. Write a report looking at the potential scenarios listed above and:
• Provide an executive summery outlining your facility’s overall risk exposure to the potential scenarios above.
• Answer the three questions shown above.
•#Develop and complete a risk matrix to determine the level of risk for each scenario.
• List the relevant stakeholders and how the risk will affect them.
• Develop a preventative action plan based on your risk analysis findings.
• Develop a risk treatment schedule.
• Include a method or strategy to monitor and review the process. • Provide a conclusion with key findings.
Assignment: Managing risk 5 © FMA 2016
Assessment task 4 Review the risk management plan for your facility, and present your findings as a report.
The report is to be aimed at top management to be used as a tool to promote continuous improvement. Ensure that you include the following:
• Executive summary.
• Explain the risk context.
• Identify and analyse the risk identification process.
• Explain the risk treatment process.
• Explain the monitoring and review process.
• List critical success factors.
• List the required legislation, Codes of Practice and national standards that must be met for your facility.
• Liaise with stakeholders to obtain information and data.
• Provide recommendations in line with continuous improvement.
6 Assignment: Managing risk © FMA 2016
Assessment task 5
Develop a risk register for your facility.
Suggested approach Research a range of risk registers. Adopt and develop or design a template that suits your facility.
The risk register should include not only maintenance issues but environmental issues. Your risk register should include, but not be limited to the following headings/columns:
• Risk category
• Risk name
• Risk number
• Risk matrix rating
Why Choose Us
Quality College Research Papers
We offer professionally written research papers to our clients. We ensure all instructions are followed and that your custom paper is perfect. For a custom research paper, we have expert writers to help you. They will write your paper and earn you good grades
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Are you looking for professional essay writers? Do you need custom paper writers to do your assignment? College essays online is packed with experienced writers who will handle your write my essay request. Order today to get quality services
Free Unlimited Revisions
Do you feel like your paper did not meet the requirements? Is there some instructions that have been skipped? Do not panic. Resubmit your essay for free and unlimited revisions. College essays online work to ensure our clients are satisfied.
Fast Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Do you have an urgent essay and you don't know what to do? Do you have very little to do your assignments. Visit our online essay writing service for assistance. We have professional essay writers who will take your urgent paper. We have the best turn-around timein the market
Plagiarism-free and Original Papers
If you are looking for a place to find original and plagiarism-free papers, visit collegessaysonline.com. We write your essay from scratch following your instructions. We ensure that every requirement is met, be it quality, delivery time, instructions etc.
24/7 Customer Support
If you have any concern or request, contact us anytime. We have a large team of customer support that are available 24/7. If it's a revision, send the revision file and any additional instructions and we will take care. Do not hesitate, Place an order with us today!
Chemistry Assignment Help
We offer quality chemistry assignment writing help to our clients. If you need any help with your chemistry assignment, talk to our custom paper writers. We also offer chemistry lab report writing service. Do not hesitate to seek paper writing help from college essays online.
Are you looking for help with an argumentative essay? Do you have difficulties writing an argumentative essay? College essays online is here to help you. We will write a custom essay that meets your requirements. Do not feel overwhelmed, visit our cheap college essay website for professional academic writing help.
Do you need help with a reflection paper? Are you feeling challenged when writing a reflective essay? Are you looking for someone to write my reflection essay help? College essay writers have the answer to your problems. Submit your reflective paper assignment and let our paper writers do the difficult work.
If you are looking for someone to write an award winning scholarship essay, you landed at the right place. Our custom essay writers are professionals and have a 10 year experience. We will write a scholarship paper that will impress the scholarship committee. Hurry to get 25% discount.
Are you looking for a critical analysis essay help? Do you need an online essay writing service to write your critical thinking essay? Visit our college essay website for help. We have professional essay writers who will develop a perfect critical essay for you.
Ethics is a prominent subject in many schools. Professors often ask students to reflect on a topic on ethics and write an essay. This requires a lot of research and knowledge. If you have been assigned an ethical research essay, contact essay writers at college essays online for assistance.
A narrative essay requires a student to tell a story about something. It might be historical or a present narration. This type of essay follows certain rules and instructions. When you face challenges writing a narrative paper, visit our narrative essay writing service.