Answer Clinical Application Questions 1-3 for Chapter 21 on page 614 and Clinical Application Question 1-3 for Chapter 22 on page 642. Answers should be submitted in a word document with any associated references used.
Answer Clinical Application Questions 1-3 for Chapter 21 on page 614
1) A hospitalized patient recovering from surgery develops an infection that has blue-green pus and a grapelike odor. What is the probable etiology? How might the patient have acquired this infection?
2) A 12-year old diabetic girl using continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion to manager her diabetic developed a fever (39.4 degree C), low blood, abdominal pain, and erythroderma. She was supposed to change the needle-insertion site every 3 days after cleaning the skin with an iodine solution. Frequently she did not change the insertion site more often than every 10 days. Blood culture was negative, and abscesses at insertion sites were not cultured. What is the probable cause of her symptoms?
3) A teenage male with confirmed influenza was hospitalized when he developed respiratory distress, He had a fever, rash, and low blood pressure. S. aureus was isolated from his respiratory secretions. Discuss the relationship between his symptoms and the etiological agent
Clinical Application Question 1-3 for Chapter 22 on page 642.
1) A 1-year-0ld infant was lethargic and had a fever. When admitted to the hospital , he had multiple brain abscesses with gram-negative coccobacilli. Identify the disease, etiology, and treatment.
2) A 40-year-old bird handler was admitted to the hospital with soreness over his upper jaw, progressive vision loss, and bladder dysfunction. He had been well 2 months earlier. Within weeks he lost reflexes in his lower extremities and subsequently died. Examination of CSF showed lymphocytes. What etiology do you suspect? What further information do you need?
A normal baby gained weight appropriately for 12 weeks. Then she stopped feeding. Her right eardrum was inflamed, she had a stiff neck, and her temperature was 40 degree C. Examination of CSF revealed Gram-negative coccobacilli. Identify the disease and treatment
Why Choose Us
College Research Papers
We offer professionally written research papers to our clients. We ensure all instructions are followed and that your custom paper is perfect. For a custom research paper, we have expert writers to help you. They will write your paper and earn you good grades
Professional Academic Writers
Are you looking for professional essay writers? Do you need custom paper writers to do your assignment? College essays online is packed with experienced writers who will handle your write my essay request. Order today to get quality services
Free Unlimited Revisions
Do you feel like your paper did not meet the requirements? Is there some instructions that have been skipped? Do not panic. Resubmit your essay for free and unlimited revisions. College essays online work to ensure our clients are satisfied.
Do you have an urgent essay and you don't know what to do? Do you have very little to do your assignments. Visit our online essay writing service for assistance. We have professional essay writers who will take your urgent paper. We have the best turn-around timein the market
If you are looking for a place to find original and plagiarism-free papers, visit collegessaysonline.com. We write your essay from scratch following your instructions. We ensure that every requirement is met, be it quality, delivery time, instructions etc.
24/7 Customer Support
If you have any concern or request, contact us anytime. We have a large team of customer support that are available 24/7. If it's a revision, send the revision file and any additional instructions and we will take care. Do not hesitate, Place an order with us today!
Are you looking for help with an argumentative essay? Do you have difficulties writing an argumentative essay? College essays online is here to help you. We will write a custom essay that meets your requirements. Do not feel overwhelmed, visit our cheap college essay website for professional academic writing help.
Do you need help with a reflection paper? Are you feeling challenged when writing a reflective essay? Are you looking for someone to write my reflection essay help? College essay writers have the answer to your problems. Submit your reflective paper assignment and let our paper writers do the difficult work.
If you are looking for someone to write an award winning scholarship essay, you landed at the right place. Our custom essay writers are professionals and have a 10 year experience. We will write a scholarship paper that will impress the scholarship committee. Hurry to get 25% discount.
Are you looking for a critical analysis essay help? Do you need an online essay writing service to write your critical thinking essay? Visit our college essay website for help. We have professional essay writers who will develop a perfect critical essay for you.
Ethics is a prominent subject in many schools. Professors often ask students to reflect on a topic on ethics and write an essay. This requires a lot of research and knowledge. If you have been assigned an ethical research essay, contact essay writers at college essays online for assistance.
A narrative essay requires a student to tell a story about something. It might be historical or a present narration. This type of essay follows certain rules and instructions. When you face challenges writing a narrative paper, visit our narrative essay writing service.