Use the following resources for this assignment:
- Hospital Compare website
Choose an organization from the Hospital Compare website.
Review your selected hospital’s quality measures and performance data outlined in the tabs on the Hospital Profile.
- The available quality measures include:
- Survey of patients’ experience
- Timely & effective care
- Readmissions, complications & death
- Use of medical imaging
- Medicare payment
- Number of Medicare patients
Select a quality measure as the basis for this Quality Measures Analysis assignment.
*Be sure to select a quality measure that displays current hospital performance data. Quality Measures Analysis
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you:
- Describe your selected quality measure, including all sub-categories.
- Perform a GAP analysis of your hospital’s performance data by comparing them to State and National averages.
- Interpret your GAP analysis results and explain their significance as they relate to the hospital’s performance.
- Create a graphic comparison of actual performance versus state and national averages.
- Propose recommendations to fill any gaps that exist along with a timeframe for completion.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Review the article, Evidence-Based Human Factors Guidelines for PowerPoint Presentationslocated in the Week Eight Electronic Reserve Readings.
Your healthcare organization has identified the development of a global health opportunity as part of its strategic plan. You have been assigned as chair of the team chartered to select an opportunity, research its feasibility, and develop a plan for implementation by the organization. Your team includes designees from your organizations fiscal, human resources, marketing, risk management, and clinical departments. At the conclusion of your project you will present your findings to the organizations executive team.
Create a 20- to 25-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation on the global opportunity your team identified, your findings, and recommendations.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Select a global health issue (opportunity) that your organization could address through the development of a global health service.
- Explain the global health opportunity’s financial and service Impact on your organization.
- Identify how this global health opportunity will be incorporated in your organization’s strategic plan.
Apply the guidelines identified in the Evidence-Based Human Factors Guidelines for PowerPoint Presentations resource to develop your Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
Include detailed speaker notes for each slide.
Include a minimum of 3 references from peer reviewed journals.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.