Please read and follow the guidelines of the paper make sure you include every thing as the guidelines instruction.
Write 5-page paper (not including the title page or reference page) using APA format
Topic : Health promotion and Disease prevention
Include the following sections
1. Offer a detailed description of the statement of purpose for the paper.
2. Identify a priority concept (topic) from the Individual Student ATI Assessment Trends: Longitudinal Performance Table drawn from one (1) of the four (4) main categories of theNCLEX-RN examination blueprint:
a. Assurance of a safe and effective care environment
b. Health promotion and maintenance of health
c. Preservation of the patient population’s psychosocial integrity
d. Preservation of the patient population’s physiological integrity
3. Provide a detailed description of the relationship between the category from the NCLEX-RN examination blueprint and the priority concept (topic).
1. Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to professional practice
2. Describe the health of the patient population.
3. Include the potential negative effect to professional practice if the priority concept (topic) is unresolved.
4. Include the potential negative effect to the patient population if the priority concept (topic) is unresolved.
Healthcare Disparities, Inequalities, and Interventions
1. Identify patient populations that may be negatively influenced by the priority concept (topic) if unresolved.
2. Identify healthcare resources to support evidence-based practice related to the priority concept (topic).
3. Summarize potential priority concept (topic) healthcare disparities and inequalities related to diverse populations.
4. Propose an evidence-based solution for the priority concept (topic) related to healthcare disparities. 5. Identify three (3) evidence-based practice interventions.
6. Prioritize the identified evidence-based practice interventions and provide rationale.
7. Discuss two (2) patient education considerations related to the priority concept (topic).
Legal & Ethical Considerations and Intervention Challenges
1. Identify at least one (1) ethical and one (1) legal implication for addressing the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.
2. Discuss at least one (1) strategy in prevention of an ethical dilemma related to the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.
3. Discuss at least one (1) strategy in prevention of legal consequences related to the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.
4. Identify one (1) anticipated challenge to the success of preventing the priority concept (topic) in professional practice.
5. Identify one (1) anticipated challenges to the success of resolving the priority concept (topic) in professional practice
Participants and Interdisciplinary Approach
1. Identify all the parties who will be involved in the implementation of the priority concept (topic) interventions.
2. Discuss the role of each member in the intervention implementation for the priority concept (topic). 3. Identify a minimum of two (2) members of a discipline outside of nursing.
4. Discuss the benefit of including the identified interdisciplinary member from disciplines outside nursing to promote evidence-based professional practice.
1. Provide at least one (1) benefit in patient outcomes from addressing the priority concept (topic) within the clinical environment.
2. Provide at least one (1) benefit to the nursing profession that will result from addressing this priority concept (topic) in clinical professional practice.
3. Discuss at least one (1) resource utilized to promote improved patient outcomes in the clinical environment.
4. Discuss at least one (1) resource utilized to increase professional nurse knowledge promoting improved clinical professional practice.
1. Provide a thorough recap of the purpose to promote increased evidence-based professional practice knowledge related to the priority concept (topic) deficiency.
2. Summarize resources identified to support improved evidence-based professional practice related to the priority concept (topic).
3. Include a complete statement describing why addressing the priority concept (topic) matters and to whom.
APA Format, Grammar, and Punctuation
1. References are submitted with paper.
2. Uses current APA format and is free of errors.
3. Grammar and mechanics are free of errors.
4. At least three (3) scholarly, peer reviewed, primary sources from the last 5 years, excluding the textbook, are provided. Each section should have a cited source to support information provided.
Why Choose Us
College Research Papers
We offer professionally written research papers to our clients. We ensure all instructions are followed and that your custom paper is perfect. For a custom research paper, we have expert writers to help you. They will write your paper and earn you good grades
Professional Academic Writers
Are you looking for professional essay writers? Do you need custom paper writers to do your assignment? College essays online is packed with experienced writers who will handle your write my essay request. Order today to get quality services
Free Unlimited Revisions
Do you feel like your paper did not meet the requirements? Is there some instructions that have been skipped? Do not panic. Resubmit your essay for free and unlimited revisions. College essays online work to ensure our clients are satisfied.
Do you have an urgent essay and you don't know what to do? Do you have very little to do your assignments. Visit our online essay writing service for assistance. We have professional essay writers who will take your urgent paper. We have the best turn-around timein the market
If you are looking for a place to find original and plagiarism-free papers, visit collegessaysonline.com. We write your essay from scratch following your instructions. We ensure that every requirement is met, be it quality, delivery time, instructions etc.
24/7 Customer Support
If you have any concern or request, contact us anytime. We have a large team of customer support that are available 24/7. If it's a revision, send the revision file and any additional instructions and we will take care. Do not hesitate, Place an order with us today!
Are you looking for help with an argumentative essay? Do you have difficulties writing an argumentative essay? College essays online is here to help you. We will write a custom essay that meets your requirements. Do not feel overwhelmed, visit our cheap college essay website for professional academic writing help.
Do you need help with a reflection paper? Are you feeling challenged when writing a reflective essay? Are you looking for someone to write my reflection essay help? College essay writers have the answer to your problems. Submit your reflective paper assignment and let our paper writers do the difficult work.
If you are looking for someone to write an award winning scholarship essay, you landed at the right place. Our custom essay writers are professionals and have a 10 year experience. We will write a scholarship paper that will impress the scholarship committee. Hurry to get 25% discount.
Are you looking for a critical analysis essay help? Do you need an online essay writing service to write your critical thinking essay? Visit our college essay website for help. We have professional essay writers who will develop a perfect critical essay for you.
Ethics is a prominent subject in many schools. Professors often ask students to reflect on a topic on ethics and write an essay. This requires a lot of research and knowledge. If you have been assigned an ethical research essay, contact essay writers at college essays online for assistance.
A narrative essay requires a student to tell a story about something. It might be historical or a present narration. This type of essay follows certain rules and instructions. When you face challenges writing a narrative paper, visit our narrative essay writing service.