a. Directions for Writing Professional Growth Plan
The Growth Plan will include:
1. A comparison of June ISLLC Self-Assessment to the July ISLLC Self-Assessment with a reflection on all six standards.
2. The overall process you engaged in when you put your “Artifacts Portfolio” together and while you were writing your Growth Plan.
3. Your thoughts about how your engagement in these tasks combined to help you understand your own journey to grow professionally in meeting NELP SBL and SDL standards, and how you are personally represented in your Professional Development Portfolio and Professional Growth Plan.
4. The specific implications you have derived from pondering the connections between your readings and the Growth Plans of those readings.
5. A description of your personal view of your future as a SBL and SDL educational leader in whatever role you see for yourself as you travel the road ahead.
6. A discussion of what you now know that you did not know when you began this course. The ways your awareness of the above developed MUST make reference to: (1) Each of the attached NELP standards. You must include Reflection and Growth Plans on each of the standards (see attachment of the NELP standards to be included in your Growth Plan), and the standards must be reflected in your Growth Plan. Ps. When using the standards, make explicit connections to them and use and name specific standards.