Please make sure to follow the instructions in the attached file.
• Provide an overview of the Saudi MOH vision and strategy for that topic.
• Explain the importance of the topic and how it will improve healthcare quality and safety in Saudi Arabia.
• Four to five pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
• Formatted per APA
• Be sure to use in-text citation
For this assignment, you will write a research paper exploring the Saudi Ministry of Health’s vision and strategy to improve healthcare delivery for all citizens throughout the Kingdom.
Please Check these links for more information about Saudi MOH
Choose three out of the four topics below:
· Interoperable electronic health records
· Equitable care standards
· Quality and performance standards
· Governance and accountability.
For each selected topic:
· Provide an overview of the Saudi MOH vision and strategy for that topic.
· Explain the importance of the topic and how it will improve healthcare quality and safety in Saudi Arabia.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
· Four to five pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
· Formatted per APA
· Be sure to use in-text citation
· Provide support for your work with in-text citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook (as listed below), but four must be external.
· Provide full APA references for the sources used, along with appropriate in-text citations.
· Utilize headings to organize the content in your work.
· Chapters 16 & 17 in The Healthcare Quality Book
· Chapter 20 in Patient Safety and Healthcare Improvement at a Glance
· Bishop, A. C., & Cregan, B. R. (2015). Patient safety culture: Finding meaning in patient experiences. International Journal of HealthCare Quality Assurance, 28(6), 595-610.
· Webair, H. H., Al-assani, S. S., Al-haddad, R. H., Al-Shaeeb, W. H., Bin Selm, M. A, & Alyamani, A. S. (2015). Assessment of patient safety culture in primary care setting, Al-Mukala, Yemen . BMC Family Practice, 16, 1-9.
You can use the following references
Hasanain, R. A., Vallmuur, K., & Clark, M. (2015). Electronic medical record systems in Saudi Arabia: knowledge and preferences of healthcare professionals. Journal of Health Informatics in Developing Countries, 9(1).
Alqahtani, A., Crowder, R., & Wills, G. (2017). Barriers to the Adoption of EHR Systems in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: An Exploratory Study Using a Systematic Literature Review. Journal of Health Informatics in Developing Countries, 11(2).
Hasanain, R., Vallmuur, K., & Clark, M. (2014). Progress and challenges in the implementation of Electronic Medical Records in Saudi Arabia: a systematic review. Health Informatics-An International Journal, 3(2).
Hassanain, M. (2017). An Overview of the Performance Improvement Initiatives by the Ministry of Health in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Journal of Health Care Organization, Provision, and Financing, 54