Based on Questions tell whether True or False
1. For any normal distribution exactly 97.50% of the z-score values are less than z=1.96.
2. For any normal distribution, the proportion located between the mean and z=1.40 is 0.9192.
3. When determining the probability of selecting a score that is below the mean, you will get a negative value for probability.
4. It is possible for the distribution of sample means to be normal even if it is based on samples with less than n=30.
5. If a sample of at least 30 scores is randomly selected from a normal population, the sample mean will be equal to the population mean.
6. In order for the distribution of a sample means to be normal, it must be based on samples of at least n=30 scores.
7. If samples are selected from a normal population,the distribution of sample means will also be normal.
8. According to the central limit theorem, the expected value for a sample mean becomes smaller approaching zero, as the sample size approaches infinity.
9. According to the central limit theorem, the standard error for a sample mean becomes smaller approaching zero, as the sample size approaches infinity.
10. For a sample consisting of a single score (n=1), the standard error is equal to the population standard deviation.
11. Assuming that all other factors are held constant, as the population variability increases, the standard error will also increases.
12. If the standard deviation for a population increases, the standard error for sample means from the population will also increase.
13. The smallest possible standard error is obtained when a sample sample is taken from a population with a small standard deviation.
We provide our clients with 100% unique papers or assignments. This proves how much we value you
We guarantee quality services. Confidentiality of your information is our first priority.
We handle your work according to instructions you have provided. If you feel we did not meet your requirements, ask for revision. We also guarantee your money back if we do not follow your instructions per sayRead more
We have no tolerance to plagiarism. Our experts double check your work to ensure its free of palgiarism. If any case of copied work is identified, we handle it with utmost severityRead more
We are happy for trusting us with your assignment. Collegessaysonline offers you unlimited number of revisions as an act of courtesy. We want you to succeed in your future endeavors.Read more
Our Company is committed to protect your privacy. We do not compromise your privacy by using your personal details for our own gain. As an act of courtesy, we assure you complete anonymityRead more
By outsourcing our services, you agree to trust us with your work. We will do all it takes to meet your instructions. We ask for your coperation to help us reach our goals.Read more